If you experience or notice any of the signs listed below, change your compression sock ASAP!
- Socks are painful to wear, and red marks appear after wearing them.
- The socks lose elasticity after a few washes.
- Toes are clumped and hurt after wearing them for a while.
These are all signs of an unfit or poorly designed compression sock that won't help your pain — and can do more harm than good. If they don't fit well, keeping your legs healthy could become a big problem.
Compression socks are designed to provide increased blood flow and oxygen to the legs while exercising or performing other activities that require you to be on your feet for a long period. Because of their tight fit, they do a good job of increasing circulation and reducing muscle fatigue. But they're not a one-size-fits-all product; without the proper fit, they don't provide any benefit.
Poorly fitted compression socks can cause all kinds of issues for the wearer, including:
- The discomfort that comes from feeling the sock on their legs all day!
- Irritation from chafing of the sensitive skin on the outside of the sock.
- Blisters caused by the excess friction that occurs when the sock rubs against the skin.
- They can sometimes become too tight and cause painful bruising and marks on your skin.
We develop graduated compression socks that will keep your legs hydrated and energized. These Joocla compression socks will support your legs' key muscles and tendons by combining progressive compression and stability to enhance blood flow, circulation, and support.
Just wear the socks at the beginning of every activity you have, and we guarantee that no matter how much you wear them:
- they'll get rid of your leg and foot pain
- you won't have any indentations
- you'll have enough room for your toes
- they won't lose elasticity
Click here to view our featured compression socks at a special price.